Notice from Payroll

The District is required to notify all employees to check their withholding status and make any changes necessary to keep their tax-withholding status correct. Employees who have had any changes such as marriage, new babies, divorce, etc., can fill out a new W4 and submit it to the payroll office.  If you are claiming exempt status from taxes, that status will expire mid-February.  To continue to claim exempt status, employees must fill out a new W4 each year.