Now is a great time to plan for the upcoming year before the busy summer rush. The staff in the Instructional Support Center (ISC) will be happy to help you with classroom teaching materials.
Check out the ISC website to see everything offered:
The ISC accepts orders by phone, fax or email.
The ISC is located in the Jordan School District Auxiliary Services Building at 7905 South Redwood Road, West Jordan.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(July 5th – July 21st, summer hours 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Keep in mind:
- Before you purchase and prepare student planners, the ISC spiral binding machine won’t punch plastic folders.
- Personal and non-school related material may not be reproduced at the ISC.
- JSD employees must wear approved District identification badges when visiting the ISC.
- Volunteers and PTA members as submitted and approved by principals and department administrators may use the ISC.
- Long-term substitutes may use the ISC, however regular substitutes are not eligible to use the ISC.
- Home school patrons may use the center if they are on the approved list provided by JSD’s Planning and Student Services Department.