You might be surprised by the quantity of supplies needed to get every school up and operational for the return of students for a brand new school year. Jordan School District saves tens of thousands of dollars by purchasing in bulk and storing supplies in the district warehouse.
Here are some examples of bulk items shipped from the warehouse to our schools as start up supplies so that students and staff have what they need in the course of a day.
- Soap – 592 cases (6 per case)
- Toilet Paper – 774 cases (12 per case)
- Paper Towels – 616 cases (12 per case)
- Garbage Can Liners – 1,298 cases (100 per case)
- Pencils – 5,060
- Construction Paper – 5,739 packs (pack of 50)
- Binders – 4,852
- Batteries – 9,822
- Tape – 5,273 rolls
The supplies are in, now we are anxious to welcome students, faculty and staff back for a safe and successful school year. See you soon!