As we head into the holiday season, many high school students will be working night and day hoping to raise money to help others. High schools kicked off their charitable giving campaigns with emotional assemblies filled with high expectations to bring hope to those who are struggling with illness, disabilities or simply in need of food, clothing and shelter this holiday season. Here is a list of the fundraising campaigns and who will benefit:
- Bingham High School’s True Blue Campaign will benefit Sub For Santa, Make-A-Wish Utah, the Jordan Education Foundation and local refugees.
- Copper Hills High School’s Paws-4-A-Cause will benefit students and families in need in the local community.
- Herriman High School’s Hearts of Gold Campaign will benefit Make-A-Wish Utah.
- Riverton High School’s Silver Rush Campaign will benefit the Now I Can Foundation to help local children with disabilities.
- West Jordan High School’s MAD JAGS campaign will benefit the Millie’s Princess Foundation for local children battling cancer.