After reviewing considerable feedback and information gathered through public surveys and public hearings, the Board of Education developed and unanimously approved 2019-20 boundaries, which they called option D.
Here are the maps for the 2019-20 approved boundaries.
Please note the following regarding the final boundaries:
- If there is no color on the map for your elementary school, then your school’s boundaries do not change.
- Fox Hollow, Blackridge and South Jordan Elementary Schools will remain on a year-round calendar. All other elementary schools will be on a traditional calendar.
- Majestic Elementary is scheduled to close after the 2019-20 school year, with future building use to be determined over the coming year.
- An updated permit policy was also approved along with the guidelines posted below. More information will be e-mailed to parents in the coming days.
- Fort Herriman, Oquirrh Hills, and South Hills Middle Schools will change boundaries to middle school transition boundaries for the 2019-20 school year, then to final middle school boundaries for the 2020-21 school year. Although these schools would experience two boundary changes, boundaries would only be moved once at most for each student.
For more information including survey results, please visit boundary.jordandistrict.org.