Do you have concerns about your child’s social and emotional wellness? Schedule an appointment for a FREE Social & Emotional Wellness Screening for Students (Ages 12-18) on Tuesday, April 30 at Foothills Elementary and Tuesday, May 7 at Heartland Elementary.
At each event, licensed professionals will:
- Discuss possible mental and behavioral health needs for your child.
- Connect students and families to community resources.
These screenings are by appointment only. Space is limited.
- Individual appointments every 20 minutes between 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Interpreters will be available upon request.
- Childcare will be provided for children ages 2-10.
- Food & drinks will be provided.