- Schools in Jordan School District will remain open, if at all possible, on all scheduled school days, even in winter weather conditions.
- Parents will only be notified if there is a delayed start or if school is closed or canceled. No notification means school is open.
- School closure or delayed start information will always be posted no later than 6 a.m. on the Jordan School District website at jordandistrict.org, through social media and local news outlets.
- The sign on the Jordan School District website will always indicate whether school is open or closed by 6 a.m. A sample of this sign can be seen below.
- Please know that parents may decide to keep children home due to adverse weather conditions. Schools understand and respect this decision and will work with families.
Full Emergency Communications & Snow Closure Guidelines can be found at jordandistrict.org/resources/emergency.