Jordan School District, in conjunction with the Salt Lake County Health Department, has developed plans regarding the coronavirus, (COVID-19) to help prevent the spread of disease and keep our students, faculty and staff healthy. Teaching students in a safe and healthy environment is our top priority.
This podcast was recorded on Monday, March 2, 2020 and the information is current as of that date.
- Episode Info & Show Notes for Episode 27: The Coronavirus – Schools, Student and Parent Preparedness
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to the Jordan Supercast on Google Play Music
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed