We are proud to introduce this year’s incredible Jordan Education Foundation Outstanding Education Support Professionals. The award recipients were nominated because of the amazing work they do each and every day, work that impacts student learning and success. These individuals foster a positive climate in our schools and help to change young lives with their dedication, love and support.
Thank you for always going above and beyond in the important work you do for students and our schools.
Congratulations to the following award recipients:
- Randi Beagley, Registrar – JATC South
- Shelia Draper, Administrative Assistant – Welby Elementary School
- Elizabeth (Betsy) Goodwin, Administrative Assistant – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- Shannon Johnson, Testing Assistant – Evaluation, Research & Accountability
- Robyn Luke, Homeless Liaison – West Jordan High School
- LeAnn Nelson, Attendance Secretary – Riverton High School