As our schools prepare to welcome students back, principals are excited to see the new school year begin after having buildings empty for nearly six months. In this episode of the Supercast, Superintendent Anthony Godfrey talks to some principals about their hopes for a safe and successful school year despite changes brought on by the pandemic.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Episode 49: Let the Learning Begin – Principals Talk About Being Back
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Spotify
- Subscribe in other Podcatcher applications
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed