Do you have concerns about your child’s social and emotional wellness? On April 22, the Jordan Health and Wellness Team will be providing virtual mental health consultation interview appointments every 30 minutes between 3:30 and 7 p.m.
- At each event, licensed professionals will:
- Discuss possible mental and behavioral health needs for your child.
- Connect students and families to available community resources.
- These screenings are by appointment only. Space is limited.
- Appointments take approximately 30 minutes and the screening tool takes 15 minutes to complete, prior to your appointment.
- Interpreters will be available upon request.
- Visit calendly.com/rachel-dangerfield/jsd-mental-health-screening to schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennie Hansen at 801-567-8195