On this episode of the Supercast, find out how the students were selected, what it means to them and how excited everyone is for the dynamic duo. We’ll also tell you about a program called “United Sound,” which is proving to be a source of pride and very important to students with special needs and their peer tutors.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Episode 118: Mountain Creek Middle School Students with Special Needs Selected to Represent Utah in the Rose Bowl Parade
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe in other Podcatcher applications
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed