We are proud to introduce this year’s incredible Jordan Education Foundation Outstanding Education Support Professionals. The award recipients were nominated because of the amazing work they do each and every day, work that impacts student learning and success. These individuals foster a positive climate in our schools and help to change young lives with their dedication, love and support.
Thank you for always going above and beyond in the important work you do for students and our schools.
Congratulations to the following award recipients:
- Korbi Brey – Kauri Sue Hamilton School
- Kristine Burge – Mountain Creek Middle School
- Gabi Clayton – River’s Edge School
- Maricarmen Garcia – Student Services
- Amanda Hamblin – Special Education
- Kim Hawkins – Sunset Ridge Middle School
- Cari Minnesota – Office of Administrator of Schools
- Kimberly Martensen – Oakcrest Elementary School
- Marilyn Smith – Office of Administrator of Schools
- Kim Stafford – Heartland Elementary School
- Jerri Sume – Copper Canyon Elementary School