On this episode of the Supercast, we take you inside Cassie Crandell’s classroom where students wrote and illustrated a picture book telling the true stories of trees surviving tragedies and natural disasters. The book was inspired by a survivor tree at the 9/11 memorial in New York City. Meet the young authors and find out where you can now buy their book.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Episode 177: Riverton Elementary Sixth Grade Students Take Pride in Becoming Published Authors
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe in other Podcatcher applications
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed