On this episode of the Supercast, we go behind the scenes with police and District safety personnel to find out what happens when a threat is reported or uncovered. Hear about the immediate steps that are taken, and how we work closely with local law enforcement to keep students, teachers, and staff safe.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Episode 211: What Happens When There is a Potential Threat Against Your Child’s School? Behind the Scenes with Police and District Safety Personnel
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe in other Podcatcher applications
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed