On this episode of the Supercast, we sit down with Aimee Winder Newton who is Senior Advisor to Governor Cox and Director of the Governor’s Office of Families. She tells us how the public awareness campaign hopes to empower parents, and provide them with the tools they need to educate their kids about the potential harms from using social media.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Episode 214: Statewide Campaign Focuses on the Impact of Social Media on Students
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe in other Podcatcher applications
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed