On this episode of the Supercast, we celebrate Thanksgiving at the Kauri Sue Hamilton School where cafeteria staff make sure the holiday is celebrated in a fun and festive way for students with special needs. Find out how these incredible food service workers use a unique set of cooking skills to make sure every meal is custom made to meet the varying needs of the many students they serve.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Episode 220: Thankful for Kauri Sue Hamilton Cafeteria Staff Serving Up Smiles with Personalized Thanksgiving Meals
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe in other Podcatcher applications
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast via RSS Feed