Insurance Information for New Employees:
- Review insurance information and make benefit elections using infinityhr.com, JSD online enrollment tool.
- Insurance coverage will be effective on the first day of the month following your employment start date, provided your online benefit enrollment is completed within 30 calendar days of the employment start date. If you miss this deadline, you will have to wait until the next Open Enrollment period to enroll in an insurance plan unless you have a qualifying event during the year.
- A life insurance and a long-term disability policy is offered to all benefit eligible employees at no cost to you. Even if it is your intent to waive medical insurance coverage, complete the online enrollment at www.Infinityhr.com for these benefits.
Qualifying Events/ New & Current Employees:
When you have a qualifying event you have 30 calendar days to complete the change using our online enrollment tool on infinityhr.com or you will have to wait until the next Open Enrollment period. 30 calendar days to complete and return a new change form or you will have to wait until the next Open Enrollment period.
- Divorce or legal separation;
- Marriage, or change in number of dependents;
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse, or dependent that causes loss of eligibility;
- Dependent satisfies (or ceases to satisfy) eligibility requirements;
- Change in coverage under another employer plan (including mandatory or optional change from your spouse’s employer and change initiated by your spouse);
- Loss of coverage from government or educational institution;
- COBRA qualifying event (termination/reduction of hours, employee death, divorce/legal separation, ceasing to be a dependent);
- Other changes resulting from a judgment, decree, or order; Medicare or Medicaid entitlement; or FMLA leave of absence.
Insurance Open Enrollment
May 15 – June 30, effective date of September 1
Open enrollment will be completed through the online enrollment tool.
Please visit infinityhr.com to make your elections.
The following changes may be made during the open enrollment period:
- Enroll in a new insurance plan
- Change an existing service plan
- Cancel an existing service plan
- Enroll in flexible spending
(New flexible spending election must be made each year you wish to participate in this program per IRS guidelines.)
Please call Insurance Services at 801-567-8146 with any questions.
- Insurance Documents
- Benefit Summary & Master Policy
- Enrollment Guide & Member Tool
- Enrollment Forms
- Voluntary Benefits
- Life and Disability Policy/Certificate
- Other Documents
- 2020-21 Medicare D Creditable Coverage
- CHIP Notice
- Exchange Notice
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- 2020-21 Summary of Benefits & Coverage – Advantage/Summit Traditional