- Grades 9-12
- Earn graduation credit
- Enroll part-time or full-time
Group And Individual Learning
Some learning is best done with the teachers and students meeting together face-to-face. Some learning is best done by students working independently. Each week, teachers will provide both synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities for students in every course. Teacher will also be available to meet with students individually when needed.
Standards And Competencies
Teachers will design courses to ensure that students learn the standards. They will provide opportunities for students to demonstrate learning in a variety of meaningful ways in a virtual space.
- Guiding Principles
- High-quality, standards-based education
- Student voice and choice
- Multiple measures to demonstrate competency
- Intentional and unified design across courses
- Flexibility with predictability in when, where, and how learning happens
- Virtual Learning Elevated
- Teachers are hired based on their demonstrated ability as virtual teachers.
- Students in grades 9-12 can choose to enroll full-time or part-time.
- Take as few as one virtual course or a full schedule
- Earn all credits necessary to graduate from high school