- Comprehensive Balanced Literacy
Provides teachers with background information, training handouts and links about Balanced Literacy.
- Computer Support
Find answers, solutions, and tips for your ChromeOS, macOS or Windows devices.
- Educational Support Professionals – Professional Learning
Professional learning is intended to encourage, guide and reward the development of staff members.
- Copyright Guidelines for Faculty & Staff
Contains clarification of policy guidelines for proper use of copyrighted materials.
- Digital Learning
Contains vast information regarding the use of technology in the classroom, curriculum resources, technology planning and how to contact an area specialist.
- Dual Language Immersion Programs
An educational approach in which students are taught curriculum content in a second language.
- Employee Associations & Negotiated Agreements
Professional groups for employees as well as the annual negotiated agreements.
- Equity & Compliance
Ensures that the rights of students, employees, parents and the general public are maintained by providing physical facilities, programs and services which are accessible.
Provides information for seeking grants at a local, state and national level to support school improvement efforts.
- Health Services Department
Dedicated to increasing District awareness for the need for health insurance for all students.
- Instructional Support Services
Information about Media Centers and the Instructional Support Center.
- Insurance Services
Information regarding coverage, District contacts, and links.
- Jordan Evaluation Systems
Evaluation information for administrators and employees
- Job Openings
Postings include job descriptions, open and closing dates, and qualifications.
- Language & Culture ServicesProvides administrative services such as English as a second language (ESL); ESL Endorsement; translation services; and multicultural evaluation for Special Education referrals.
- Mentoring Program for Teachers
Information for new teachers provided by mentor teachers.
- Our DocumentsA national initiative on American history, civics, and service.
Keep your information up-to-date, make additions and changes.
- Research Project Information
Information from the Research Review Committee.
- School Community Council Resources
Materials to help School Community Councils work on local school issues.
- Secretary Info
Directories, forms, and lists for school and department secretaries.
- Staff Development Course Catalog
Enroll for courses that can improve the performance in your department or school.
- Student Safety
Procedures, policies, Incident Command System documents and other safe school resources for students, parents and employees.
- Style Manual
The complete guidebook of editorial style for all District communications.
- Teaching & Learning
Contains links to Curriculum areas, consultants and websites.
- Utah Core Standards
A state curriculum initiative designed to establish a set of clear educational standards for english language arts and mathematics.
- Utah Education Network (UEN)
Resources for Utah teachers.
- Utah’s Online Library
Utah’s online library of electronic resources.
- State of Utah
Links to state government, programs and services.
- Utah State Legislature
Includes information about the state budget, bills, committees, official publications, and contact information for individual legislators.
- West Ed
An agency that works with education and communities to promote excellence, achieve equity, and improve learning for children, youth, and adults.