- Principal: Meredith Doleac
- Address: 14120 S. Greenford Lane, Herriman, UT 84096
- Phone: 801-567-8930
- Mascot: To Be Announced
- School Colors: To Be Announced
- Home Page: Coming Soon
- Boundary Map
Ridge View Elementary is located east of the Mountain View Corridor and will open in the fall of 2019. It is with great excitement that we look forward to welcoming students and families to our new school! The highly qualified staff is committed to excellence and working collaboratively to create a safe, positive learning environment. Students will receive a well-rounded education with opportunities to develop their unique talents and abilities through a variety of learning experiences. We consider parents and the community important partners in the education of our children and will work together to ensure the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students are met. We are proud to highlight a few of the things that make our school a great place for students to learn and thrive:
- Safe and supportive learning environment, including positive behavior supports and programs
- Student leadership programs
- Experienced and dedicated staff
- Standards aligned curriculum and instruction
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- Technology integration
- Community partnerships and parent involvement
We are currently gathering information about incoming kindergarten students who will be attending the Ridge View Elementary. If you have a child who will begin kindergarten in the 2019-20 school year, please complete the short survey.
If you know of others who will have a kindergarten student next year and did not receive this information, please forward this email and link to them.
New Student Enrollment
Jordan School District schools processes new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account or have created a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment.
Please Note: Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, the following forms will be required to complete the process. Additional instructions will be coming for when these items can be turned in.
- Legal guardian’s picture identification (such as a drivers license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child’s original or certified birth certificate
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools
- Proof of residency