Every year during the holiday season, students throughout Jordan School District give back to their communities by raising money for charitable causes and families in need. They not only give money, but spend countless hours finding unique ways to fundraise in hopes of making the lives of others a little better.
Thank you to all the students and staff who are dedicated to this charitable work.
Here is a list of the 2022 charities for each high school this holiday season.
- Riverton High School – Utah Children’s Justice Center
- Herriman High School – Now I Can Foundation
- Mountain Ridge High School – Hearts Knit Together
- West Jordan High School – Tiny Tim’s Foundation for Kids
- Copper Hills High School – Make-A-Wish Utah and other needs in their community
- Bingham High School – Angels Hands and Make-A-Wish Utah