They truly are outstanding in every way and Jordan School District is so grateful for the important role they play in supporting students and education each and every day. We simply could not do what we do without these dedicated professionals working so hard in our schools and buildings.
Please join us in congratulating the 2023 Jordan Education Foundation Outstanding Education Support Professionals.
Jordan Education Foundation Director Mike Haynes, along with JEF Board members and staff presented the following employees with Outstanding Education Support Professional awards:
- Mel Davis, Oakcrest Elementary School, Head Custodian
- Lisa Parent, Oak Leaf Elementary School, Administrative Assistant
- Carson Field, River’s Edge School/Jordan Behavior Assistance Team, Behavior Technician
- Rick Thompson, Riverton High School, Head Custodian
- Cheryl Jones, Hidden Valley Middle School, Lunch Manager
- Brenda Veldevere, Purchasing, Senior Buyer
- Nathan Morgan, West Jordan High School, Head Custodian
- Matt Gardner, Teaching & Learning, ASB, JSD Mail Carrier
- Lisa LeStarge, Business Services, Administrative Assistant
- Mark Nelson, Head Custodian, Jordan School District Offices