Jordan School District is organized into departments that provide programs and services for District students, parents and employees.
- Superintendents & Business Administrator
- Administrators – Feeder Systems
- Accounting, Budgets & Audits
- Auxiliary Services
- Career & Technical Education
- Central Warehouse
- Curriculum & Staff Development
- Custodial & Energy Services
- Educational Support Services (e.g. Nurses)
- Evaluation, Research & Accountability
- Facility Services
- Home & Hospital/School Support
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please visit our Program Info page.