Under the direction of the Jordan Board of Education, Jordan School District is launching a COVID-19 Data Dashboard. This dashboard will update parents and employees on current COVID-19 case counts so they can make the very best decisions for students, families and themselves.
When you access the Jordan COVID-19 Data Dashboard, you can:
- Choose the school level, feeder system or office building by using the pull-down menu on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Find the number of current active cases and the number of active quarantines in your school or building.
- See the approximate number of individuals in each building.
Case counts change frequently. The dashboard will be updated daily, Monday through Friday, by 1 p.m. on school days.
The dashboard can be found at movingforward.jordandistrict.org
To better understand the Jordan COVID-19 Data Dashboard, we invite you to listen to the following episode of our Supercast podcast:
- Episode info & transcription for Episode 54: Understanding the Jordan COVID-19 Data Dashboard
- Previous episodes can be found at supercast.jordandistrict.org